This Acceptable Use Policy governs all use by any individual or entity (each “User”) of products and/or services provided by Web Support Revolution S.R.L. (referred hereinafter as «WSR»).
The Service may be used only for lawful purposes.
Transmission, distribution, storage or any other usage in illegal, disruptive, damaging, offensive, intrusive or abusive purpose is prohibited. Including, without limitations, DMCA and other copyright violations, fraudulent content, computer viruses; drugs, child pornography or other materials that are obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat; websites that send SPAM or use SPAM advertising.
Unauthorized eavesdrop, monitoring, access or attempts to use of data, accounts, systems, software, networks or any other property of WSR, WSR’s Users and affiliates is prohibited. Including, without limitations, probing, scanning or testing vulnerabilities; impairing or breaching authentication and other security measures.
Any actions that imposes an unreasonable load on systems, networks or any other property of WSR, WSR’s Users and affiliates are prohibited.
In the case of any circumstances or actions that might cause User should immediately inform WSR’s Support.
Individuals or copyright holders concerned with content served through WSR’s network or other possible law violations may submit a complaint:
- by form http://w.tools/support.
- by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
A complaint should contain detailed information about specific violation, commonly necessary proofs of violation and your rights to complain, your contact information.
By submitting a complaint, you acknowledge that, at WSR’s sole discretion, copies of the complaint may be provided to the User, the User’s hosting provider, posted on WSR’s website, and/or provided to third party services.
We consider that misunderstandings, misleading attempts, events that not depend on User and other such cases are always possible. That is why WSR policy is to make every commercially reasonable effort to save each our User from any damage in any circumstances, including possible Policy violations.
- Only serious security violations of this Policy may result in instant User’s account deactivation without notice, criminal and civil liability.
- Any violation of this Policy that may cause damage for the Service, WSR, WSR’s Users or affiliates may result in instant deactivation of some abilities for account or particular websites. For example, if one of your websites significantly violate FireCDN usage, in most cases just DNS-settings would be changed to reroute visitors to your origin server.
- Any other violations of this Policy may result in preliminary notice that get you time to stop infringement or safely transfer website.
WSR may change this Policy. Any and all changes to this Agreement will be posted on websupportrevolution.com. You are deemed to accept and agree to be bound by any changes to the Policy when you use the Service after those changes are posted.